- FERROUS SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE
- FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE
- CALCIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM METABISULFITE
- COPPER SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM NITRATE
- CALCIUM NITRATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN CARBONATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHIDE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM DIHYDROGEN PHOSPHATE
- MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE
- CALCIUM CHLORIDE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE
PACKAGING | Available in big bags of ~ 1000 kg or in bags of 25 kg.
STORAGE | During storage it must be taken into account that the materials has been dried by centrifuge and thus still contains humidity remains 3-4%. When stored for longer periods a quantity of the saturated solution start to flow from the salt. Aggregations also appear and with time they become very hard. For the above reasons it is crucial to store material in a dry place.
REGULATIONS | According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS).
The salt of monohydrate ferrous sulphate is a grey-white colour and is available in homogenous grains (chemical method of production).
This is a very active granular medium that is applied :
– Treatment of drinkable water and industrial effluents.
– During iron deficiency to horticultural activities .
– Additive in animal feed.
– In reduction of weak chromium (addition to cement).
CHEMICAL TYPE | FeSO4·H2O
BRAND NAME |
TYPICAL PARAMETERS | 30%)