- FERROUS SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE
- FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE
- CALCIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM METABISULFITE
- COPPER SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM NITRATE
- CALCIUM NITRATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN CARBONATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHIDE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM DIHYDROGEN PHOSPHATE
- MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE
- CALCIUM CHLORIDE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
PACKAGING | Available in bags of 25 kg. No restrictions on transfer.
STORAGE | Μust be kept in a well ventilated, cool and dry place.
REGULATIONS | According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS).
Note: Our company has a certificate of compliance in accordance with EN 1018: 2006, “Chemicals used for treatment of water intended for human consumption – Calcium carbonate” for use in drinking water treatment systems.
Calcium carbonate is a white, granular, inorganic compound that occurs in natural form (minerals and rocks) as calcite, limestone, chalk, marble, and aragonite. Our company has calcium carbonate in granules, containing 98,6% w/w CaCO3, which is primarily used for filling containers through which water passes by reverse osmosis, to disperse and absorb the components needed for make it drinkable. Calcium carbonate (natural or pure form), due to its components and properties finds many applications:
– As a reagent for exhaust desulfurization applications, eliminating harmful emissions of SO2 and NO2 from burning coal and other fuels.
– In the construction industry, as building material for the construction of roads, buildings and other technical projects, as well as a component of cement.
– Often added to swimming pools, as pH regulator, offsetting the acidic properties of the disinfectant.
– As a filler in sealants, adhesives, plastics, PVC, paint-colors, mastics, detergents, cables and tires.
– As a useful component in glass, ceramics and paper industries.
– As soil enhancer, to neutralize acidic soils, and as a rich source of calcium. It also enhances the consumption of essential plant nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium in acidic soil.
– For feed and as an animal food supplement rich in calcium.
– In various pharmaceutical-medical applications.
CHEMICAL TYPE | CaCO3
BRAND NAME |CALCIUM CARBONATE
TYPICAL PARAMETERS | 98,6 % w/w (CaCO3)