- FERROUS SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE
- FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE
- CALCIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM METABISULFITE
- COPPER SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM NITRATE
- CALCIUM NITRATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN CARBONATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHIDE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM DIHYDROGEN PHOSPHATE
- MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE
- CALCIUM CHLORIDE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHATE
PACKAGING | Available in bags of 25 kg.
STORAGE | Must be kept in a well ventilated, cool and dry place.
REGULATIONS | According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS).Food grade E 514(ii)
Sodium hydrogen sulfate is a white, odorless, crystalline solid, hygroscopic and soluble in water. The acidic properties, the purity and high solubility in water makes it as an excellent component in many applications, particularly as a pH adjuster. NaHSO4 follows the rules of ‘Green Chemistry’, as described by EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). During its preparation it doesn’t create waste and there is no need to use any solvents. Some of sodium hydrogen sulfate major applications:
– As an acidity agent in swimming pools,
– As a basic component of cleaning products for household and industrial uses
– As a basic component of acid baths in metal treatment,
– In treating poultry farms waste (pH adjuster, ammonia control)
– In tanning, textile and photography,
– In treatment / desalination of water,
– In oil industry, rubber and optical,
– As an agent of soil acidification and as an acidity agentand flavoring in the production of animal feed.
– In the food industry, mainly for adjusting the value of pH, as a preservative and flavoring. It finds application in a huge range of foods such as milk, fruit-vegetables, cereals, beverages and processed foods (meats, preserves, sauces, pre-fried food etc.).
CHEMICAL TYPE | NaHSΟ4
BRAND NAME | Sodium Hydrogen Sulphates
TYPICAL PARAMETERS | 94,5 – 98,5 % w/w NaHSΟ4