- FERROUS SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE
- FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE
- CALCIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM METABISULFITE
- COPPER SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM NITRATE
- CALCIUM NITRATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN CARBONATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHIDE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM DIHYDROGEN PHOSPHATE
- MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE
- CALCIUM CHLORIDE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHIDE
PACKAGING | Solid: Available in bags of 25 kg. Solution: Available in IBCs 1000 L and in road- tankers of about 25 tons.
STORAGE | Sodium metabisulfite must be kept in a well ventilated, cool and dry place. The solution should be stored in plastic containers PVC, PE, PVDF, stainless steel 316.
REGULATIONS | According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS).
Sodium hydrogen sulfide is a slightly yellowish, solid salt (flakes), with an unpleasant characteristic odor (sulfur) and chemical formula NaHS. It is used in many industrial applications:
– In wastewater treatment, as flotation agent, dor adjusting pH and as a reducing agent.
– In metal treatment
– In paper and pulp industry (Kraft process)
– In processing leather, as browning agent or for the removal of hair from hides.
CHEMICAL TYPE | NaHS
BRAND NAME | SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHIDE
TYPICAL PARAMETERS | 70-72 % w/w NaHS (flakes), 8,75% w/w, 40% w/w NaHS (solution)