- FERROUS SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE
- FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE
- CALCIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM METABISULFITE
- COPPER SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM NITRATE
- CALCIUM NITRATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN CARBONATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHIDE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM DIHYDROGEN PHOSPHATE
- MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE
- CALCIUM CHLORIDE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
FERROUS SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE
PACKAGING | Available in big bags of ~ 1000 kg or in bags of 40 kg.
STORAGE | During storage it must be taken into account that the materials has been dried by centrifuge and thus still contains humidity remains 3-4%. When stored for longer periods a quantity of the saturated solution start to flow from the salt. Aggregations also appear and with time they become very hard. For the above reasons it is crucial to store material in a dry place.
REGULATIONS | According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS) .
Τhe salt of ferrous sulphate heptahydrateis a centrifuged dried salt with a green colour, soluble in water, with a very small percentage of insolubles (~ 0,1%).
This is a very active granular medium that is applied :
– Binding and removing of phosphates.
– To combat the phenomenon of the creation of floating sludge in waste water treatment units.
– Capture and removal of hydrogen sulfide and sulfur bonds.
– To combat iron deficiency (chlorosis) of farmland.
CHEMICAL TYPE | FeSO4·7H2O
BRAND NAME | FERROSALT 18
TYPICAL PARAMETERS | 18% w/w (Fe2+)