- FERROUS SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE
- FERROUS SULPHATE MONOHYDRATE
- CALCIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM CARBONATE
- SODIUM METABISULFITE
- COPPER SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM NITRATE
- CALCIUM NITRATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN CARBONATE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHIDE
- SODIUM HYDROGEN SULPHATE
- AMMONIUM DIHYDROGEN PHOSPHATE
- MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE
- CALCIUM CHLORIDE
- SODIUM CHLORIDE
PACKAGING | Available in bags of 25 kg.
STORAGE | Must be kept in a well ventilated, cool and dry place.
REGULATIONS | According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS) and Standards EN 973 and EN 14805.
Sodium chloride is the ionic compound with chemical formula NaCl, commonly known as cooking salt. Large amounts of sodium chloride are used in many industrial processes, and it is also used as a major source of sodium and chloride. It is used:
– In water softening.
– In chlorination of water in swimming-pools, through electrolysis of dissolved salt and production of the appropriate amount of chlorine for water disinfection. Chlorine, produced by this process, is free from by-products of industrial chlorine.
CHEMICAL TYPE | NaCl
BRAND NAME | Salt, cooking salt, table salt
TYPICAL PARAMETERS | 99% w/w