PACKAGING | Available in road tankers or iso-tank containers of up to 20 tons, in IBCs of 1000 lt ~ 1450 kg. Packaging in containers of 30 lt ~ 42-44 kg upon special request.
STORAGE | Storage may be done in all known plastic materials except polyamide. Additionally in steel plated tanks but internally lined with suitable plastic or rubber or polyester resistant to strong acids or stainless steel 316.
REGULATIONS | According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS) and Standard ΕΝ 890 (for drinkable water) (Chemicals used for treatment of water intended for human consumption).
This is a is a very active solution applied in the treatment drinking water, industrial water, industrial grey water and municipal waste water as a medium of flocculation-weight-sedimentation medium. The solution may be dose-measured without a problem up to -5οC.
As a flocculant it results in :
– Binding and removing of phosphates and arsenic.
– Active combat of the phenomenon of floating sludge in settling tanks
– The “relief” of greywater and municipal wastewater treatment facilities, designed and built to accept a lower load than that which is actually imposed by the circumstances to accept, so that the operation and the level of performance can perform the quality requirements for treated water suitable for disposal to a natural recipient.
– Binding and removal of hydrogen sulfide and sulfur bonds
– Treatment of surface water or water wells for production of drinking water, industrial water and swimming pool water.
-The improving of the texture of compacted sludge resulting in industrial greywater treatment systems and municipal wastewater, to achieve a good degree of dehydration.
– In breaking emulsions.
CHEMICAL TYPE | Fe2(SO4)3
TYPICAL PARAMETERS | 12% w/w (Fe3+)
BRAND NAME | Ferrixsol 120 (PG)