FERRIC CHLORIDE SULPHATE
PACKAGING | Available in IBCs of 1000lt ~ 1450 kg, in road tankers or iso-tank containers of up to 20 tons. Packaging in containers of 30 lt ~ 42-44 kg upon special inquiry.
STORAGE | Storage may be done in all known plastic materials except polyamide. Additionally in steel plated tanks but internally lined with suitable plastic or rubber or polyester resistant to strong acids.
REGULATIONS | According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS) and Standard ΕΝ 891.
The aqueous solution of trivalent ferric sulphate iron is dark brown and is active in a wide range of pH values with minimum content in trace elements and has easy dose-measurement.
This is a is a very active solution applied for use in the treatment of industrial water, industrial greywater and municipal wastewater as a medium of flocculation-weight-sedimentation medium resulting in :
– Binding and removing of phosphates and arsenal.
– Active combat of the phenomenon of floating sludge in settling tanks
– The “relief” of greywater and municipal wastewater treatment facilities, designed and built to accept a lower load than that which is actually imposed by the circumstances to accept, so that the operation and the level of performance can perform the quality requirements for treated water suitable for disposal to a natural recipient.
– Capture and removal of hydrogen sulfide and sulfur bonds
– Treatment of surface water for production of industrial water.
– Treatment of additional water treatment units for steam cooling circuits and electrical energy.
– The improving of the texture of compacted sludge resulting in industrial greywater treatment systems and municipal wastewater, to achieve a good degree of dehydration.
– In breaking emulsions.
(Below -10οC there was a large increase in viscosity).
CHEMICAL TYPE | FeClSO4
BRAND NAME| FERRISOL 1234
TYPICAL PARAMETERS | 12,3% w/w (Fe3+)