PACKAGING | Available in IBCs of 1000 lt ~ 1450 kg, in road tankers or iso-tank containers of up to 20 tons. Packaging in containers of 30 lt ~ 42-44 kg upon special inquiry.
STORAGE | Storage may be done in all known plastic materials except polyamide. Additionally in steel plated tanks but internally lined with suitable plastic or rubber or polyester resistant to strong acids.
REGULATIONS | According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS) and Standard ΕΝ 888.
This is a is a very active solution applied for use in the treatment of industrial water, industrial greywater and municipal waste water as a medium of flocculation-weight-sedimentation medium resulting in :
– Binding and removing of phosphates and arsenal.
– Active combat of the phenomenon of floating sludge in settling tanks
– The “relief” of grey water and municipal waste water treatment facilities, designed and built to accept a lower load than that which is actually imposed by the circumstances to accept, so that the operation and the level of performance can perform the quality requirements for treated water suitable for disposal to a natural recipient.
– Capture and removal of hydrogen sulfide and sulfur bonds
– Treatment of surface water or water wells for production of industrial water.
– Treatment of additional water treatment units for steam cooling circuits and electrical energy.
– The improving of the texture of compacted sludge resulting in industrial greywater treatment systems and municipal wastewater, to achieve a good degree of dehydration.
– In breaking emulsions.
(The solution may be dose-measured without a problem up to -12οC).
CHEMICAL TYPE | FERRISOL 90, 140
BRAND NAME| FeCl3
TYPICAL PARAMETERS | 9%, 14% w/w (Fe3+)