POLYALUMIUM HYDROXYDE CHLORIDE
PACKAGING | Available in IBCs of 1000 lt ~ 1450 kg, in road tankers or iso-tank containers of up to 20 tons. Packaging in containers of 30 lt ~ 42-44 kg upon special inquiry.
STORAGE | Storage of the solution must be in a cool place and in tanks resistant to corrosion. Plastic containers PVC,PE,PP,PVDF or from polyesters.
REGULATIONS | According to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (REACH), Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 (CLP/GHS) and Standard ΕΝ 883.
The sodium chloride polyaluminium is slightly turbid and has a yellowish color. It is available in a solution of low basicity ~ 45% and high basicity > > 65%. These solutions are available with containing in Al2O3 9 % κ.β., 10 % κ.β., 14 % κ.β., 16 % κ.β. και 18 % κ.β.
The PAC solutions are recommended to be measure in dosages without dilution in places where there is strong turbulence (dyne). The use water of water for dilution of the product can lead to precipitation (hydrolysis).
This is a is a very active solution applied :
– As a flocculant-weight-sedimentation medium in the treatment of drinking water and swimming pool water and wastewater (industrial) or urban wastewater.
– In the removal of removal of humid substances and pesticides found in artificial dams and lakes.
– In the removal of carcinogenic substances and heavy metals.
– In the binding and removal of phosphates.
– In the treatment of surface water for production of drinking water.
-In fighting turbidity presented by organic and inorganic contaminants that end up in water after heavy rains.
– In improving the texture of compacted sludge resulting in industrial greywater and municipal wastewater treatment systems , to achieve a good degree of dehydration.
– In breaking emulsions.
– In discoloration of gray water.
CHEMICAL TYPE | Al(OH)aClbe
BRAND NAME | PAC 9, 14, 18
TYPICAL PARAMETERS | 9 – 18% w/w (Al2O3)